- Lot Description
- Corner Lot
Market Trends for
- Last Updated: 6/24/19
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 342
- Average list Price: $243,188.08
- Median list Price: $175,000.00
- Typical Property
- 0 Square Feet
- $0 / Sq. Ft.
$3,250,000.00 0 Ferry Road
- Address: 0 Ferry Road
- City / Zip:Southport, NC 28461
- Neighborhood:Not In Subdivision
- Sq Ft:0
- Date Listed:04/05/2016
- Property Type: Mixed Use,Unimproved
- To inquiry about this property, contact Sunset Properties at (866) 320-1344 or use the form below.
This undeveloped 106 acre parcel known as Southport Crossing sits on the corner of Moore St. and Ferry Rd., which leads to the Bald Head Island Ferry and the Fort Fisher Ferry. This gives this land the undivided attention of visitors coming and going to Historic Southport. It is zoned mixed use for single/multi-family and commercial use and offers views of beautiful marsh land and Price's Creek. The possibilities of coming off the ferry and having a bite to eat or to shop before heading back out are endless. Developing a community and bring all these features together would be a great addition to Southport.
- This listing is provided courtesy by Margaret Rudd Assoc/Sp.
Listings provided courtesy of Brunswick County MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2019 Brunswick County MLS - All Rights Reserved