- Lot Description
- No Amenities
- Elementary School
- Town Creek
- Middle School
- South Brunswick
- High School
- South Brunswick
Market Trends for
- Last Updated: 6/24/19
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 643
- Average list Price: $251,079.31
- Median list Price: $198,900.00
- Typical Property
- 0 Square Feet
- $0 / Sq. Ft.
$2,877,180.00 1500 Green Hill Road NE
- Address: 1500 Green Hill Road NE
- City / Zip:Leland, NC 28451
- Neighborhood:Not In Subdivision
- Date Listed:05/08/2019
- Property Type: Land
- To inquiry about this property, contact Sunset Properties at (866) 320-1344 or use the form below.
This 607 acre tract can be subdivided off of the 1,058 acre parent parcel, and features over 320 feet of road frontage on Green Hill Road.The parent parcel is comprised of 1,058+/- acres, and features over 10,000 feet of road frontage between Green Hill Road and Town Creek Road. Sandy soils with a well-maintained road system throughout, make for easy travel. There are well defined wetland boundaries in places, and Lewis Branch (Town Creek) bisects the northern portion of the tract. Excellent investment potential as the entire tract is located within an Opportunity Zone! Great for homestead sites with the potential for waterfront/creekfront views and seclusion from neighbors. The possibilities for tract subdivision are endless, and the Seller is willing to consider most options. ority of the tract is cutover loblolly pine plantations and natural stands, which were cut back in 2015. Natural timber stands along the wetland boundaries are still in place.
- Well Water
Waterfront / View
- Creek Front,Creek View,Water View
- This listing is provided courtesy by Maus, Warwick, Matthews & Co.
Listings provided courtesy of Brunswick County MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2019 Brunswick County MLS - All Rights Reserved