- Lot Description
- Dead End
- Deeded Water Rights
- Elementary School
- Jessie Mae Monroe
- Middle School
- High School
- West Brunswick
Market Trends for
Sunset Beach Mainland
- Last Updated: 3/17/17
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 150
- Average list Price: $188,269.41
- Median list Price: $140,000.00
- Typical Property
- 0.00 Square Feet
- $0.00 / Sq. Ft.
$625,000.00 9241 Peakwood Drive
- Address: 9241 Peakwood Drive
- City / Zip:Sunset Beach, NC 28468
- Area:Sunset Beach Mainland
- Neighborhood:Not In Subdivision
- Date Listed:03/06/2017
- Property Type: Land
- To inquiry about this property, contact Sunset Properties at (866) 320-1344 or use the form below.
PREMIER WATERWAY HOMESITE! Amazing Opportunity to own .71 Acres of Prestigious Waterfront Land directly on the ICW at Sunset Beach, NC. This Magnificent Property provides unsurpassed Water Views of the Intracoastal Waterway & Tidal Creeks to Bird Island & the Ocean. There's No HOA, No Deed Restrictions and No Reason you should miss this! Ancient Live Oak Trees with lush landscaping line the neighborhood offering the desirable privacy these elite homes demand. Located in the Ocean Harbour Golf Course area between the Island of Sunset Beach & Calabash, NC, this is by far the most gorgeous mainland property at Sunset Beach, NC. Build your Waterway Dream Home here and make Boating in your Back Yard a Reality with life at Sunset Beach, in top 21 Best Beaches in the World by National Geographic!
Waterfront / View
- Canal View,Creek View,Deeded Waterfront,ICW Front,ICW View,Marsh View,Ocean View,River View,Salt Marsh,Water View
- This listing is provided courtesy by CENTURY 21 Sunset Realty.
Listings provided courtesy of Brunswick County MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2017 Brunswick County MLS - All Rights Reserved